1. Hi, What’s your name and your business?
Leo Bassam, founder of Plutio.
2. Can you tell us more about your background on how you started?
After college, I wanted to start my own passive income business. I didn’t know how to code, however. So I pushed myself to learn how to code starting with the basic languages such as HTML and CSS which helped me turn my vision into semi-functional prototypes. If you want to learn more, please check my blog post here.
3. What does a typical day look like for you?
It’s never the same! Which is what makes it exciting.
4. What is your biggest lesson learned in SaaS?
Building a community around your business can help you reduce churn, onboard new customers and grow your business.
5. Which tools are your favorite to work with?
Plutio 🙂 – we use it to plan our roadmap, live chat and support our customers, help center.
6. What is your favorite app on your phone?
I have to send you a screenshot, my phone has just a couple of apps! Haha, I use it around 1 hour a day or so. But I’m really into Memrise right now, learning Spanish.
7. What is your favorite book?
So far, 7 habits of highly effective people.